Welcome to PropheticTimelines News
Just days after Barbara Bush dies, ‘Elder George Bush hospitalized with blood infection, responding to treatment.’
I am not so sure I like the looks of this… ‘A testimony to our enduring friendship’: Trump and France’s Macron grasp each other’s hands as they tout their blossoming relationship with at a grand White House welcome ceremony’
A “Blossoming Relationship.” An interesting choice of words, as “Vernon” is a surname, from a masculine name that is derived from a Gaul word “vern” for Alder tree (also springlike, flourishing, or full of life). “Gaul (Latin: Gallia) was a region of Western Europe during the Iron Age that was inhabited by Celtic tribes, encompassing present day France,“ and other European Nations.
Gaul is pronounced like the English word “gall.” So one could jest, “The gall/gaul… They took to the Macron’s to Mount Vernon?”
Not your typical double date! The Trumps and Macrons dine out at historic Mount Vernon
Mount Vernon was the plantation house of George Washington, the first President of the United States, and his wife, Martha Dandridge Custis Washington. The estate is situated on the banks of the Potomac River in Fairfax County, Virginia, near Alexandria, across from Prince George’s County, Maryland. –(source: Wikipedia)
Merely 6 days prior (7 days inclusive), news broke that 7 students of a Prince George County’s Elementary School had slit their wrists, where hand-held pencil sharpeners were eventually banned.
The Bro-mance continues: ‘Trump wipes ‘dandruff’ off Macron’s shoulder’
“They’re all saying what a great relationship we have, and they’re actually correct. It’s not fake news. Finally, it’s not fake news. It’s a great honor, a great honor that you’re here, in fact I’ll get that little piece of dandruff, that little piece,” Trump said, laughing.
“We have to make him perfect. He is perfect. So it’s really great to be with you, and you are a special friend. Thank you,” Trump said, shaking Macron’s hand.” –(The Hill)
… Kinda reminds me of this.
“New York is the most expensive city in America. Its lower-cost neighborhoods are riddled with crime and homelessness. Its public schools, some of which are among the worst in the nation, look more like prisons than places of learning.
Eventually, city and state taxes, fees, and regulations become so burdensome that people and corporations jump ship. More people are currently fleeing New York than any other metropolitan area in the nation. More than 1 million people have moved out of New York City since 2010 in search of greener pastures, which amounts to a negative net migration rate of 4.4 percent.” –(The Hill)
Rahm Emanuel warns Dems: Impeachment isn’t “a political tool” KP: How odd that ultimately, Obama’s Buddy “Emanuel” would attempt to “save” Trump… (well, for now anyways.)
Still don’t believe in the ‘left-right paradigm’?
“At an Axios event in Chicago yesterday, Mayor Rahm Emanuel told me midterm Democratic candidates are unwise to rely on the allure of impeaching President Trump as an issue in November’s races.”
- “[Y]ou don’t just treat … the policy standard of impeachment … as a political tool. It’s a constitutional standard and, when that standard has been met, we’ll know about it. … This is a case where the best politics is good policy.” –Rahm Emanuel (source: Axios)
WHAT?! We are on the edge of WW3, and this is what our government is worried about? ‘On pizza regulations, Trump slices differently than his own FDA commissioner’
An example of REAL RACISM… ‘People Are Very, Very Nervous’: Community Leaders In Brooklyn Warn Of Increased Bias Attacks Against Jews
“In July of 2017 Reinking was arrested by the Secret Service for trespassing near the White House. His four firearms were turned over to his father, who police say later gave all of them back to his son, including the rifle he’s accused of using to gun down his victims.
Tuesday morning, federal investigators are looking at his father, and asking whether or not he could face charges.
Reinking is from Morton, Illinois. The state’s attorney downstate says it does not have enough information yet to determine if Jeffrey Reinking, the suspect’s father, committed a criminal offense. They will wait for the FBI to decide.” –(ABC7-Chicago)
‘Bin Laden bodyguard’ on German welfare (KP: Well, how ’bout them apples?)
A Tunisian man who once allegedly protected Osama Bin Laden has lived in Germany since 1997 and gets €1,168 (£1,022) a month in welfare payments. –(BBC)
The dumbest idea I have heard this year… bar none: ‘British Politicians Declare War on Knives’
As I said before…
Take away the guns, they will kill with cars.
Take away the cars, they will kill with knives.
Take away the knives, they will kill with sticks.
Take away the sticks, they will kill with rocks!
Let’s place the blame where it truly belongs– Murderous, Sinful Human Nature, accompanied by Mental Health Issues and Side Effects from Pharmaceuticals.
Humanity needs to change, before murder will cease!
“A driver who flipped the bird at a traffic camera is about to be a jailbird.
A court in England has sentenced Timothy Hill, 67, to eight months in prison after he was caught using an illegal laser jammer to avoid speeding tickets.
“If you want to attract our attention, repeatedly gesturing at police camera vans with your middle finger while you’re driving a distinctive car fitted with a laser jammer is an excellent way to do it,” the head of traffic enforcement for North Yorkshire said after the sentencing.” –(Fox News)
Science, Technology and Health News
Blood Sucking Bugs: ‘Exotic Tick Species Arrives In Garden State’
Occi works with entomologists at Rutgers University who tested the ticks. He said steps were taken to kill them, but just a few days ago he used carbon dioxide traps and found a number of the pests survived.
That’s a problem, because like the deer ticks that spread Lyme disease, East Asian ticks have been known to spread a deadly virus called SFTS. –(CBS- New York)
(KP: Sounds all fine and dandy– until you come into the realization that you will someday no longer be “necessary.” If you are no longer a vital part of the workforce, how will you pay for your daily provisions?)
Sounds like a potential false flag is in the works…
Maverick to Maverick, Macron Seeks Common Ground With Trump (KP: Seriously… Maverick to Maverick?! One cannot be a maverick if they are following a Globalist Agenda.)
Duchess Kate hospitalized in “early stages” of labor. From Annabeth: There have been 66 kings or queens that have ruled over England / UK, 6 have been queens. Therefore Elizabeth is the 66th and the 6th. Kate is 36 and this baby will be the 6th grandchild of Elizabeth who is the 66th and 6th. It bumps Prince Harry now to the 6th in line for the throne. Harry will marry next month on the 6th day of Israel’s 70th (May 19th wedding).
Science, Technology and Health News
- Amazon Has a Top-Secret Plan to Build Home Robots: REMEMBER THE ‘JETSONS’ CARTOON SHOW? TENTATIVELY NAMED ‘VESTA’ AFTER THE ROMAN GODDESS OF THE HOME AND FAMILY.
- BOT TO THE FUTURE Robots could outnumber HUMANS in just 15 years and will feel ‘genuine emotions’ by 2028 Are we just a few years away from a droid doomsday? One expert on the future of humanity says it’s a real possibility
(KP: Note that the name of this town is Antioch. Antioch occurs 18 times in the Bible, 16 of which are in the book of Acts. The first mention of which is in Acts 11:19 (Ἀντιοχείας). Antioch was the capitol of Syria. This is the place where the believers in Christ as the Messiah, where first called Christians in Acts 11:26.
The depravity of this “Christian Nation” never ceases to amaze me. Even more amazing– this wicked crime, where a naked man kills 4 and injures 7 happens in Antioch, TN, USA.)
Remember this one in recent News? Tennessee students’ first walkout was chaos. The school tried again the next day. “Some Antioch High School students jumped on a cop car Wednesday during what was supposed to be a peaceful demonstration for action on gun laws, according to police. Others tugged down an American flag. There were even multiple fights, the school district said, and about 20 students are now facing disciplinary action, the Tennessean reports.” (KP: So the students broke the law… while petitioning for more laws on you and me; engaging in complete lawlessness while enjoying the benefits that a Christian Nation affords them.)
Science, Technology and Health News
They just keep trying… How TESS will hunt for alien worlds
Update on Southwest Airlines Flight 1380: “Who is Tammie Jo Shults? Pilot of Southwest flight called a ‘hero’ with ‘nerves of steel'”, the former F-18 fighter pilot Tammie Jo Shults made an emergency landing at Philadelphia International Airport, after “her Boeing 737-700 blew and broke apart at 32,000 feet on Tuesday,’ according to Reuters.
- (144) passengers on board, crew of (5)
- Shults is “one of the first female F-18 pilots and became an instructor before she left the Navy in 1993 and joined Southwest,” according to Reuters.
- Article states that Shults is, “A Christian, who is married to a fellow pilot and has two children, Shults said that sitting in the captain’s chair gave her “the opportunity to witness for Christ on almost every flight.”
- A grateful passenger, Amanda Bourman, was quoted as saying, “God sent his angels to watch over us.“
- According to the Daily Mail, the crew and passengers “heard a loud ‘boom’ and the Boeing 737-700 immediately dropped, they said, by what felt like 100ft.” There was engine damage to the craft, due to “metal fatigue,” according to the NTSB.
- A 43 year old Wells Fargo Exec, Jennifer Riordan, “was killed after she was almost sucked out of her Southwest Airlines flight window following a midair explosion.” The window appears to have been damaged due to shrapnel from the engine explosion. Seven others were injured.
- Another passenger, Eric Zilbert, an administrator with the California Education Department, said: ‘From her waist above, she [Riordan] was outside of the plane.’
Her death is the first on board fatality in Southwest’s 51 year history.
- Daily Mail: “The last time a passenger died in an accident on a U.S. airliner was 2009 when 49 people on board and one on the ground were killed [50 in total] when a Continental Express plane crashed on a house near Buffalo, New York.”
- “Once the plane touched down on Philadelphia International Airport’s runway 27, the passengers erupted into applause and thanked the crew.” –(NBC-Philly)
NTSB Chairman Robert Sumwalt said “part of the engine covering was found in Bernville, Pennsylvania, about 70 miles west of Philadelphia.”
- Southwest CEO, Gary Kelly, said that the plane was inspected in Dallas on Sunday and that there were “no problems.“
- “In February, a cabin fire forced Southwest passengers to deplane before their flight took off from John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California, and San Jose. The fire — believed to be in the Boeing 737’s auxiliary power unit — caused the plane’s emergency chutes to deploy to evacuate 139 passengers and five crew members. [144 in total] A few minor injuries were reported, but no one was transported to hospitals.”- (NBC) [KP: Interesting that this Southwest Flight in Feb had 144 souls on board, and the Southwest Flight 1380 had 144 passengers aboard. Part of Flight 1380’s engine covering was found 70 miles west of Philadelphia.]
KP: Wow… So, because someone else (that happens to have the same color of skin as you) was not allowed to use a Starbucks bathroom… you’re now entitled to free coffee?!
Einstein had white skin, crazy hair and a propensity for Science. Quelle coïncidence! I do too. Where’s my dang Nobel Peace Prize? HE GOT ONE!!!
I mean, if we are entitled to things we did not earn, based on the melanin levels of one’s Basil Cell layer…
1.NORTH AMERICANask for or obtain (something) without paying for it.“a bunch of your friends will show up, mooching food”
synonyms: beg, ask for money, borrow;informal: scrounge, bum, sponge, cadge
2.loiter in a bored or listless manner.“he didn’t want them mooching around all day”
1.NORTH AMERICANa beggar or scrounger.“the mooch who got everything from his dad”
synonyms: beggar;informal: bum, scrounger, sponger,cadger, freeloader, moocher
- Half of Californians support deportations, Muslim travel ban, according to UC Berkeley Survey
- San Diego, California: Supervisors vote to support Trump lawsuit against California
“SAN DIEGO — The San Diego County Board of Supervisors has voted to support the Trump administration’s lawsuit against California’s sanctuary laws. The board voted 3-1 Tuesday afternoon to support the lawsuit.” –(Fox, San Diego)
Other U.S. News
The new White House economic adviser apologized Tuesday to U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley after suggesting she was suffering from “momentary confusion” when she announced over the weekend that new sanctions against Russia were imminent.
Haley had fired back at Larry Kudlow, saying, “With all due respect, I don’t get confused.” –(AP)
- Global Cyber Attacks Blamed On Russia Right Before Spiking Internet Outages Occur – Live Attack Map Shows Attacks From Within
- North and South Korea reportedly set to announce official end to war
- Cuba prepares for life after the Castros
- The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps is believed to be planning an attack in retaliation for alleged Israeli strike on T4 ai0rbase in Syria last week.
- Syria says false alarm set off its air defenses
- 35,000 Soldiers Participate In Norway’s Biggest War Drill Since The Cold War
- PM May faces embarrassing Brexit defeat in upper house
- Macron: political divisions in Europe are like a civil war, [KP: Compare to U.S.]
- German authorities raid homes of suspected neo-Nazis
Trump’s Syria strikes may have been illegal — and it shows Congress has limited power to stop him from going to war
Muslim Family Tortured by Visible ‘Demonic Bat Creatures,’ Then Dad Literally Sees ‘the Light’ of Jesus (Australia)
- Starbucks to close all company-owned stores on the afternoon of May 29 for racial-bias education day [KP: Ok. I’ve been trying to comment less-and-less here, but DUDE! It was just a bathroom! 2 men, 1 bathroom!!! And then Starbucks– has to go and close over 1,800 freaking stores! …This is getting ridiculous…]
- Grandmother accused of killing her husband may also have killed a woman to steal her identity– Nationwide Manhunt is on!
Science, Technology and Health News
Robot to run for mayor in Japan in ‘world first’ promising ‘fairness and balance’ for all residents, [Yeah, just what I would want. A bucket of bolts, incapable of empathy or love, running my local government. He we learned nothing from The Terminator?]
From the Local Paper in Green Bay, WI: Green Bay Press Gazette:
From WCCO (CBS) in Minnesota:
Royal Navy’s $1.3bn submarine was locked in a deadly game of ‘hide and seek’ with Russian hunter-killer ships for DAYS before air strikes on Syria: SQ-RUSSIAN, SUBMARINE ACTIVITY OFF THE COASTS OF THE U.S WERE OFF THE CHARTS! h/t Steve Quayle
Science, Technology and Health News
Syria: Questioning the Narrative: